Saturday, May 29, 2010

Watch How They Grow!

The kids just seem to grow by the minute. Betsy is getting quite the personality. She is constantly smiling. She also rolled over last week. My little girl is growing up too fast!


James is a big help. Here he is helping me give Betsy a bath.







Here is Betsy in her Easter dress courtesy of Ms. Eileen. I know...a dress and pink...is this really my daughter? :)










We made a trip back to Grandma Nancy's house. James got to go swinging with Grandma Nancy, Betsy got to lounge around with Scott, and James enjoyed some ice cream over at Uncle Dale's house.


























I took James for a walk and he got some ice cream. You can see that Betsy wishes she had some too.















James wanted Betsy to lay down next to him initially. However, you can see from the picture he was not happy that Betsy is invading his space.










I attempted to give Betsy some rice cereal...she really didn't like it despite what you may think by the pictures. I will try again next week.













No comments:

Post a Comment