Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Addition/Christmas

Yes...finally it is here. I have found the time to add pictures to the blog so I hope everyone enjoys them. :) Our little baby girl is here...Betsy Anne McGillis. She is a pretty easy going baby. She sleeps fairly well and allows mom to get a decent amount of sleep.





































James is doing a good job with his sister. He is really gentle with her and protective. Every morning Betsy and I go into his room to get him up and he always says hi to her and gently touches her. The first time I went into his room and didn't have her with me (because she was sleeping) he wanted me to go wake her up.































Christmas was a lot of fun this year since James was more aware of what was going on.










































I gave both kids a bath at the same time...I will not do that again. Betsy pooped in her tub and James wanted me to play with him the whole time. Apparently James is cleaning every part of his body...especially his nose.
































What a cute little girl!































We went to my mom's for a week. James had a great time, especially when Grandpa got down on the floor with him.


























































This is the face James makes when he doesn't get his way.














Dad and the kids.














No comments:

Post a Comment