Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Kiddos

Betsy is such a little peanut. She only weighs 16lbs! We feed her but she is like her mom...always on the go. She is crawling, pulling herself up, and walking from thing to thing. I think she will be walking before Christmas. I am not ready for my baby girl to grow up that fast!
James helped Grandma Mary can tomatos.
I think he did it so he could delay his nap and get his hands messy.


We went back to Grandma Nancy's over labor day weekend. The kids loved playing outside. James got to play with Uncle Nick...which he loves to do. Betsy got to go for a ride on the swing while James was loving the slide.







We had Betsy's baby dedication in August.
I even put her in a dress...it was hard to do. :)



James is such a good helper with my landscaping.
Betsy does a good job supervising too.


James gets his silly side from his father.

Betsy loves trying new food but has a problem keeping it all in her mouth.


James and Betsy's cousins came to visit this summer. We got some pictures with them and Grandma Mary. This was the best one. I think the kids really enjoyed playing together.


What a handsome young man.


James liked the fake cow. He is a natural. Papa would be proud. :)
Uncle Dale just needs to wait about 10 more years and James will be ready to help on the farm.




We went to the zoo this summer. Here is James hanging out with one of his pals Callum. James also enjoyed looking at the turtles






















No comments:

Post a Comment