Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Time

Well you would think with it being summer that I could keep up on this blog thing. We must be enjoying our relaxtion time too much! :) James has been changing a ton and getting quite the personality. He is his dad's son...this is evident by the picture above. Not even two years old and alreay want to play video games.


We have a park in town and he loves to go on the swings. He really likes to wear his John Deere hat too. However, Uncle Dale is going to need to get him another one soon...his head is getting too big.



Some of our friends got married this summer and we got to dress James up. He looked so cute in his outfit, although I don't think he enjoyed this picture.




He really likes going outside to play with the basketball and sidewalk chalk. He decided to get up close and personal with the camera. As you can tell the picture is a little blurry below. :)






For the 4th of July we went to our cousin's cabin. James had a really good time. Below him and mom are playing hide and go seek while everyone else is sleeping. The little stinker liked to get up at 6:00am...I thought we were suppose to be on vacation.



We took a ride around the lake once the weather got nicer. He didn't like his life jacket at first but by the time we got done he didn't want to take it off.






Him and cousin 'Ray-ray' are relaxing and enjoying some Cheez-Its.



For some reason he loves to go into the kitchen and get out the oven mit and run around the house wearing it.




It was pretty hot this day so he got to show off his pipes with a muscle shirt.



He loves playing soccer too! This is a great in action shot of the little future soccer star.


Or...maybe a basketball star.




This is a facial expression we have seen a lot this summer. I think it will only get worse. For those of you that don't know we are expecting baby number two in December. I don't think this will be an easy transition for the little guy.


Here he is trying to look cute after making the face above.




This is why it will be a hard transition becoming a big brother...he is attached to his mom. He doesn't like to share me with anyone.



He is very adventurous and likes to climb on everything. It makes mom and dad a little nervous but I guess if he falls off I am certified to take care of his injuries. :)























No comments:

Post a Comment